PhotoFiltre Studio X uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
Changes in PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.10.1:
* New merge modes
* New selection ratio (auto screen ratio)
* New sharpen filter Micro contrast
* New filter High Pass
* Improvement of the filter More relief (direction)
* Improvement of the filter Radial mask (mode maximum)
* New option Apply to Alpha channel for the filters Gaussian blur and Blur more
* Top filter toolbar size is linked with screen size
* Improvement of progressive contours, gaussian blur (faster) and shadows
* Bugs fixed in some stylize filters
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.