Foxit PhantomPDF can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, Foxit Phantom PDF Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business – Robust for the needs of businesses. Expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by providing the security that helps companies meet regulatory compliance and corporate governance for their important documents and archives and to ensure documents don’t change after they are approved. You can extend the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server® Active Directory® Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents; allowing author control of document features within each PDF, where you can certify documents and set permitted actions after certifying.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard. It enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include:
* XFA Form Filling – XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
* High Performance – Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
* One Click PDF Creation – Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Advanced PDF Editor – Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
* Robust Document Security – Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
* Redaction – Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
* Document Certification – Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
* Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager – Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
* Form Design – Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
* Optical Character Recognition – OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
* PDF/A Validation – Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
* PDF Optimizer – Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
* High Compression of scanned documents.
* Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2:
* Cloud-based Shared Review
* Support to initiate and control a PDF shared review and for tracking and replying to all comments made by reviewers on Foxit Cloud. (For Business)
* Enhanced support for downloading, tracking, and replying to comments on Foxit Cloud. (For Standard)
* Redaction Plugin for Microsoft Word (Business only)
* Allows users to create a redacted PDF document from Microsoft Word 2010/2013. The plugin produces two different views of the same redacted PDF document. The first view is of the redacted PDF document, which anyone can read as long as they open the file in a PDF reader. This file will block out any redacted text. Alternatively, those with a Microsoft AD RMS-enabled PDF reader and the proper credentials have the ability to read the document in an un-redacted format. That means that all of the content that you blocked out is now visible to the authorized users.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2.2:
* Fixed an issue where Foxit PhantomPDF could not be set as the default PDF reader in Windows 10.
* Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to Use-After-Free Vulnerability when executing print() or referencing App after closing the document.
* Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly due to recursive reference.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.2.2 Setup
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.