• Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
• While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the “mini-player” allowing you to control your music and view/edit your Now Playing list without leaving other apps.
• Any time you add songs to your device, the app will issue a notification which when tapped will load those songs into a playlist and play them.
• From anywhere within the app, swipe from the left side of the screen to access your faves (one-touch access to songs/albums/artists), playlists, and autolists (auto-generated playlists based upon your listening habits).
• 5 customizable quick shortcuts are available on the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
• All screens are optimized for portrait and landscape orientations.
• The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7″ and 8.9″/10″ tablets.
• All library browsing screens have several display and sorting options.
• Save bookmarks in a song and visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap previous/next to jump between bookmarks or use the “View Bookmarks” option to select a bookmark.
• Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the “View Bookmarks” option.
• Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
• Download lyrics for a song which are embedded directly in the music file (or optionally saved in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Feel like singing along? Use the karaoke feature to record yourself as you view the lyrics.
• Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
• When viewing an artist, swipe between the song list, the album list, and the artist’s wiki page. Wiki options are also available on the album, genre, and composer info screens.
• Stylish 4×1 and 4×2 home screen widgets.
• Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
What’s in this version:
(New Feature) Add Multi-Window support on Samsung Galaxy devices with Multi-Window.
(Bug Fix) Previous and Next buttons were not available on Android Wear when running on a Lollipop phone/tablet.
(Bug Fix) The mini-player was semi-transparent on some devices (ex. Galaxy S6).
(Bug Fix) Notification text and controls were not dark enough on Lollipop devices.
(Bug Fix) YouTube inline video search was not working on Lollipop devices.
New permission: For Multi-Window support
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.