AIMP3 is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
• Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor…
• Support for large number of formats and playlists …
• Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
• Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
Main features of AIMP:
* Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Good functionality and friendly user interface
* 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
* Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
* Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
* Autoshutdown manager
* Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
* Bookmarks and Queues
* Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
* Multilingual interface
* Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
* Full Unicode support
* File search: File search by all opened playlists
* Many program options
* Small distributive size
* Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
* Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
* Audio Library
Changes in AIMP 3.60 Build 1492 (24.04.2015):
Common: the “jump to file” function does not create a new process of Windows Explorer now (thanks to Alex)
Player: Playback quality have been improved for tracker music
Plugins: The Analog Meter visualization is now distribute as separate plugin
Plugins: Last.fm – scrobbler status is now displayed at notification area icon
Fixed: Audio Converter – the “Move output to” option – no ability to type the “:” symbol.
Fixed: Sound Engine – hangs while re-connecting to device
Fixed: Common – an edit field cannot be focused by click of right mouse button
Fixed: Player – shuffler queue is resets when closing the application
Fixed: player – track can be played twice in some cases if shuffle mode is active.
Fixed: Tag Editor – an error occurs while reading file in the AIFF format, if file contains padding in the end of file
Fixed: Skin Engine – bugs with positioning of windows
Fixed: Plugins – few errors in API
Fixed: Plugins – Last.fm – scrobbler progress paints incorrectly
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.