Windows 10 is the one product family, with a tailored experience for each device. Whether you’re building a game or a line of business application, there will be one way to write a universal app that targets the entire family. There will be one store, one way for applications to be discovered, purchased and updated across all of these devices.Windows 10 will deliver the right experience on the right device at the right time. It will be MIcrosoft’s most comprehensive platform ever.
Windows 10 also delivers one universal app platform, one security model, and one deployment and management approach. With the convergence of our platforms, that unified experience scales across devices. From the small, thin and light up to the largest and most powerful laptops, desktops and all-in-one PCs. Windows 10 even scales to industry and ruggedized devices, purpose-built industry solutions, small foot print devices (Internet of Things) and all the way up to 85” touch-screen conference room displays.
There’s virtually no learning curve required with Windows 10. For mouse and keyboard users, the Windows 10 user experience begins at the familiar desktop. The Start menu experience of Windows 7 has been expanded, providing one-click access to the functions and files that people use most. Windows 10 enhances existing productivity features like Snap.
Windows 10 also introduces a number of advancements in security and identity protection features that are easy to manage and don’t compromise the user experience. One such advancement is the work we have done to create user identitiesfor accessing devices, apps and sites that improve resistance to breach, theft or phishing. This approach is important because it takes the concept of multi-factor solutions such as smartcards or token-based system and builds it right into the operating system, in turn also eliminating the need for extra security hardware peripherals.
Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, but it brings with it a new customizable space for your favorite apps and Live Tiles.
Everything runs in a window: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop apps do and can be resized and moved around, and have title bars at the top allowing for maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
Snap enhancements: You can now have four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping and even make smart suggestions on filling available screen space with other open apps.
New task view button: There’s a new task-view button on the taskbar for quick switching between open files and quick access to any desktops you create.
Multiple desktops: Create desktops for different purposes and projects and switch between these desktops easily and pick up where you left off on each desktop.
Find files faster: File Explorer now displays your recent files and frequently visited folders making for finding files you’ve worked on is easier.
What’s New in Windows 10 Technical Preview :
* Ability to hide or show Task View button
* Ability to hide or show Search button
* New minimize and restore animations
* Three dots in Windows chrome replaced by ‘hamburger-style’ icon
* New Trackpad gestures: 3 finger up -> Task View, 3 finger down -> show Desktop, 3 finger flick to left or right -> switches to previous app, 3 finger move left or right -> Alt-Tab appears, 3 finger tap -> Search
* Selective sync available in OneDrive, you pick what you want synced to your PC now
* Interoperability focused Edge rendering engine in Internet Explorer available to 10% of Insiders
* Native MKV support, including thumbnail and metadata support in File Explorer
* Continued UI refinements, including some new icons
* New Insider Hub app for those in the Windows Insider Program
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, you’re good to go. If you’re not sure, don’t worry Windows will check your system to make sure it can install the preview.
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
* Free hard disk space: 16 GB
* Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
* A Microsoft account and Internet access
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.