• Full support (read and write): 7z, FreeArc’s arc/wrc, sfx (7z and arc), bz2, gz, paq/lpaq/zpaq, pea, quad/balz, split, tar, upx, zip
• Read only (browse, extract, test): 7z, apk, bz, bz2, bzip2, tbz2, tbz, gz, gzip, tgz, tpz, tar, zip, zipx, z01, smzip, arj, cab, chm, chi, chq, chw, hxs, hxi, hxr, hxq, hxw, lit, cpio, deb, lzh, lha, rar, r01, 00, rpm, z, taz, tz, iso, jar, ear, war, lha, pet, pup, pak, pk3, pk4, slp, [Content], xpi, wim, u3p, lzma86, lzma, udf, xar, dmg, hfs, part1, split, swm, tpz, kmz, xz, txz, vhd, mslz, apm, mbr, fat, ntfs, exe, dll, sys, msi, msp, ods, ots, odm, oth, oxt, odb, odf, odg, otg, odp, otp, odt, ott, gnm, doc, dot, xls, xlt, ppt, pps, pot, docx, dotx, xlsx, xltx, swf, flv, quad, balz, zpaq, paq8f, paq8jd, paq8l, paq8o, lpaq1, lpaq5, lpaq8, ace, arc, wrc, 001, pea, cbz, cbr, cba, cb7, cbt (and more…)
• Repair: FreeArc’s arc/wrc
PeaZip can extract most of archive formats both from Windows and Unix worlds, ranging from mainstream 7Z, RAR, TAR and ZIP to experimental ones like PAQ/LPAQ family, currently the most powerful compressor available. For archive creation, PeaZip suppors a wide range of compression and encryption standard, from fastes to most powerful ones, and allows to export job definition as scripts to bridge the gap between GUI and console applications, and let the user pick the best of the two worlds.
PeaZip has secure deletion feature, can verify file checksum and hash, and supports multiple strong encryption standards, optionally using two factor authentication (password and keyfile) for increased security:
• 7Z: 7-Zip AES256 encryption
• ZIP: WinZip AES256 AE encryption, and ZipCrypto for legacy compatibility; can decrypt PKZip’s AES encryption
• ARC: FreeARC AES256, Blowfish, Twofish256 and Serpent256
• PEA: AES256 EAX authenticated encryption
PeaZip is localized in 29 languages and is capable of handling all most popular archive formats (150+ file types), supporting a wide array of advanced file and archive management features (search, bookmarks, thumbnail viewer, hashing, find duplicate files, convert archives…), especially focused on security (strong encryption, two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion…).
Windows) Updated to 7z 9.35 beta
LZMA2 is the new default algorithms for .7z format
defaults updated accordingly new reference settings for 7z
new 7z version drops support for Windows 9.x, which remains supported by PeaZip 5.5.1 and previous
Windows) Improved on demand scanning integration, up to 8 concurrent antivirus / antimalware, both in-archive (compressed files) and in filesystem
Added support for Avast Pro / Internet Security, ClamWin, Comodo Cleaning Essentials, ESET NOD32 / Smart Security
Extraction and Archiving
Added hint overlays on extraction and archiving screens, overlays are replaced by standard popup hints when clicked, and when some input files are already selected.
Thank You for visiting our website.We are extremely grateful for donations made to Softwares N Serials.Every donation no matter how small counts!.As you know we provide Premium software free of cost without any download restrictions or Surveys.If you find our website useful then kindly support us by donating small amount of money in order to help us to cover expenses like internet bills,Domain & hosting fee and other various expenses. we have no major source of revenue other than donations.If you have no money to donate,you can support us by clicking some Ads.