VeryPDF PDF Editor is an easy-to-use application designed for users familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications. VeryPDF PDF Editor provides tools to enable you freely write your own comments to the PDF document and share the comments with others. It also provides a very convenient way for you to add contents or change the text or add text in any font you like, especially in filling out electronic forms, correct spelling errors, delete words completely and so on. You can save, move, copy, paste and print the comments and contents. Convert PDF format files to Text files, BMP files, TIFF files, GIF files and so on. Create other format file to PDF file.
Create PDF file from
1. Other format files, such as EMF, BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA or PCX.
2. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project files, Text files, WPS files and so on.
3. Clipboard image
Combine multiple files into one PDF file
Create a single PDF file from multiple EMF, BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA or PCX format files.
Convert PDF file to
Save the file to another PDF file or convert the PDF format file to an image file such as BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PCX, TXT files and so on.
Carefully-designed workspace allows you to view PDF documents easily with different layouts and magnifications. A single click brings you to the next (or previous) page, or scrolls the contents with preferred speed. By combining the Hand with the Dynamic Zoom tools, PDF Editor helps you to browse document pages painlessly while relieving every detail of the contents.
Copy the text to clipboard
Copy an area of text to clipboard by using the select text tool.
Copy image to clipboard
Copy any text or image to clipboard by using the snapshot tool.
Add comment or Annotating (more)
1. Add stamp (a picture), note, draw (pencil line, beeline, rectangle and ellipse) and textbox to your PDF document.
2. Change transparent degree.
3. Move, copy, delete and paste any comment.
4. Add annotations to the stamp, note and draw.
5. Set the comment color and filled color.
6. Add arrows to the beeline.
7. Change the draw’s thickness.
8. Import/Export the comment as a *.comment file.
9. Set the level of overlapped comments
10. Lock/Unlock comments.
Unlimited levels of Redo and Undo helps you to correct mistakes when editing the PDF document.
Cancel all the action and let the document come back to the original status opened currently.
1. Add text and draw (including line, rectangle, ellipse and polyline) to the content.
2. Move, copy and delete the content added.
3. Change draw’s width.
Edit page content
1. Edit the text and text font including font size and color.
2. Correct the spell error.
3. Move, copy and delete the content.
Note: Content and comment tools can’t be used at the same time.
Get/Set document properties
1. Get the document information including file path, file size, page number and so on.
2. Write or change document description including title, author, subject and keyword.
3. Get the security information.
Fill out forms Use comment textbox tool or content text tool to fill out the electronic forms. If you use comment textbox tool, you can export the comment file and import it in the next same blank form. Use content text tool, the content is added directly in the page.
Copy form content to excel file
Use select text tool to copy a piece of form to the clipboard, and paste it into an excel file without changing the original layout.
Create bookmark trees to logically represent a document. You can import bookmark from a XML document or from another PDF document. Link tool can define a hot area on document page to be associated with another page view or URL.
Searching PDF Documents
Search tool helps to locate information in PDF documents by keyword.
- Windows® 2000/2003/XP, Windows® Vista™, Windows® 7, Windows® Server 2008
- 800MHz processor or Above
- 256 MB (Microsoft Windows® 2000/2003/XP)
- 512 MB (Microsoft Windows® Vista™, Windows® 7,Windows® Sever 2008)
- 50 MB Available Hard Disk Space
- Internet Explorer 6 or Above